SLAMM Sentinel II Stunt Scooter - Samurai Grey
Get More Info on Paypal
Slamm Scooters have produced one of their most stylish and most technically advanced scooters on the market for the price point, fitted it with some of their highest ever components and completed the look perfectly by adding an insane Samurai graphic that’s laser-cut into the anodised finish of the deck!
Sentinel II is a real head turner, fitted as standard with Slamm’s exclusive threadless forged head Aluminium forks, front deck block insert, 165mm Team grips, one-off graphic 110mm Astro Alloy core wheels AND Slamm’s exclusive extruded Rail neck connector! Sentinel II really is the fearless warrior of the skatepark worthy of Samurai status!
- Total Scooter Height: 865mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
- W 4.8″ x L 20.5″ / W 12.20cm x L 52cm
- T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
- High-quality anodised finish
- Integrated headtube with CNC cutout
- Slamm exclusive extruded Coffin connector
- W 23” x H 24.5” / W 58.5cm x H 62.25cm
- Reinforced Steel riser T-Bar
- Anodised double bolt Vice clamp
- NECO Integrated, sealed bearings
- Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- Threadless Aluminium forged head fork
- 165mm Team grips with impact resistant bar ends
- 110mm Astro 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Length: 28” / 71cm
- Width: 23.6” / 60cm
- Ride Height: 31.7” / 80.5cm
- Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.