- Returns & Warranty
SLAMM Shadow Stunt Scooter - Black
The Slamm Shadow Stunt Scooter is the dark and mystic menace of Slamms scooter range. This model is perfect for riders of all abilities and is jam packed full of beautiful and highly technical parts. The performance of this scooter is mega and at it's price point, it's a must have scooter!
The Slamm Shadow is the first model to feature Slamm’s new 23” x 24.5” Aluminium Dipped T-Bars, making this scooter lightweight and strong and giving it a taller and wider ride height. Fitted with Slamm’s 110mm V-Ten II Alloy Core Wheels with ABEC-9 Chrome bearings, a NECO fully integrated sealed headset and Slamm’s new Convex Carbon Streel Composite Flex Brake, the Shadow is a super smooth ride and a must have model for all scooter ranges.
- Deck - 4.2″ x 18.8″ Boxed Channel Deck / Sand Blasted and Anodised Finish / Laser Cut Side Graphics and Logos
- Neck - Extruded Neck Connector
- Bar - 23” x 24.5” Aluminium Dipped T Bar / Sand Blasted and Anodised Finish
- Grips - Pro Grips with Impact Resistant Bar Ends
- Clamp - Double Bolt Vice Clamp
- Headset - NECO Fully Integrated, Sealed H-52 Bearings / Threadless Headset and IHC System
- Fork - Threadless Aluminium One-Piece Fork
- Brake - Convex Carbon Steel Composite Flex Brake
- Wheels - 110mm V-Ten II 88A PU Cast Alloy Core Wheels
- Bearings - ABEC-9 Chrome Bearings
- Maximum Rider Weight - 100Kg
- Overall Dimensions - Height: 86.5cm / Length: 67cm / Width: 60cm
- Scooter Weight - 3.60Kg
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||570mm (22.4 Inches)|
|Bar Width||520mm (20.5 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.