SLAMM Strobe V4 Complete Stunt Scooter - Laser
0% interest for 4 months with PayPal Credit.
Availability: Out Of Stock
Strobe V4 is a premium scooter packed with performance components and visually impressive full hydro-wrapped decks. The Strobe V4 sees blacked out hollow core wheels, CNC double bolt clamp, and forged aluminium head fork to create a contrasting black silhouette against the energetic deck wraps. With a steel Riser T-Bar, deck blocks and impact resistant bar ends, the Strobe V4 continues the high quality expected in the range.
Black and clear die-cut grip tape sheets are included.
- Deck: W 4.8″ x L 20.75″ / W 12.20cm x L 52.7cm
T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
Full deck hydro-wrapped graphic
- Neck: Slamm exclusive extruded Rail connector
- Bar: W 23” x H 24.5” / W 58.5cm x H 62.25cm
Chromoly Steel Riser T-Bar
- Clamp: Anodised double bolt Vice clamp
- Headset: NECO integrated sealed threadless / Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- Fork: Threadless Aluminium forged head
- Grips: 165mm Team grips with impact resistant bar ends
- Wheels: 110mm 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- Brake: 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Recommended Age: 8+ Years
- Maximum Rider Weight: 100kg
- Overall Dimensions:
Height: 34” / 86.5cm
Length: 28” / 71cm
Width: 23.6” / 60cm
Ride Height: 31.7” / 80.5cm
- Scooter Weight: 3.90kg
|Colour||Black, Blue, Green, Yellow|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info