Smith Scabs Elite II Knee Pads - Black / White
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
If you're going to play derby, be sure of one thing - Your knees are going to get battered.
From your first Fresh Meat session and beyond, falling onto your knees becomes as familiar as that gagging sensation you get from your mouthguard. It all goes hand in hand!
Don't fear, however, as Smiths Scabs Elite pads are designed to be one of the most secure pads on the market. Strong, secure and with replaceable caps, you can't go far wrong.
Now with replaceable cap! Adjustable top strap for snug fit to prevent slippage w/open back butterfly straps. Washable & built for protection and comfort.
- The Scabs pad is the top of the line!
- Built for extreme street/ramp riding.
- The articulated design forms to the knee making it a flexible and contoured non sliding fit.
- The special foam system provides ultimate protection on impact areas and longevity of the pads.
- The wide, adjustable fitting elastic strap and two adjustable neoprene/velcro closures ensure great fit and comfort.
- Designed to fit and stay put.
In order to attain the best fitting pads, we recommend that you measure the circumference of your joint (in inches). Based upon your measurements you can acquire the size that you will need:
- S: Top Opening: 11"-12" Bottom Opening: 8.5"-9.5"
- M: Top Opening: 12"-13" Bottom Opening: 9"-10"
- L: Top Opening:13"-14" Bottom Opening: 10"-11"
- XL: Top Opening: 15"-16" Bottom Opening: 10.5"-11.5"
Be sure that when measuring, that your limb is relaxed. This will allow you to get the most accurate reading.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.