- Returns & Warranty
Suregrip Rebel Avenger Quad Roller Derby Skates
The Sure Grip Rebel Avenger Roller Derby Skates are quite possibly the best derby skate currently on the market. We price match any retailer.
Sure Grip prides itself on products that are durable and of high quality which can take the beating from any recreational roller rink, street, roller hockey match, or race. All Sure Grip skates are made to have interchangeable parts so they may be easily replaced and last a very long time.
- All leather boot
- QUBE Juice bearings
- Fugitive wheels, 62mm / 92A
- Carrera speed toe stop
- Short mounted black Avenger plate
- Special black DA45 trucks
- Hollow kingpin: Specially designed kingpin for this plate only. 30% lighter than a traditional kingpin using hardened prime grade steel. The specially designed kingpin will only fit on the Avenger and will come pre-installed.
- Hollow centre: Hollowed out centre section to save weight. Along with the hollow centre Sure Grip raised the height to increase the rigidity length wise. When compared to the Invader plate the weight savings will be greater with the larger sizes but you can expect a significant decrease in weight when compared to the standard Invader plate.
- Aluminum alloy: Unique weight saving techniques have allowed Sure Grip to cut the aluminum Avenger by 12% when compared to the standard Invader plate.from the standard Invader.
- Shortened front end: For those who want to get aggressive with their short forward mounts can now do so with plenty of room to spare so the plate will not hang over the front of your boot. The Avenger is optimized for the short forward set up but a standard mount is still possible.
- DA45 trucks: The new DA45 truck has the same basic design as the old DA45 but is optimized for the fixed kingpin. The truck is slightly slimmer than the original version. The DA45 truck is very unique when compared to other trucks on the market. Due to its extreme angle it must use a special set of cushions, one standard and one conical cushion.
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Royal Mail 1st Class||£2.50||FREE|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class||£1.95||FREE|
|UK Mail Next Day||£3.95||FREE|
|Next Day Before 12pm (Mon-Fri)||£12.95||£12.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 5pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.