Tilt Theorem Pro Stunt Street Scooter - Asphalt Black - Medium
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Tilt Theorem Pro Stunt Street Scooter - Asphalt Black - Medium is basically a kick scooter on steroids made for tricks in the streets.
Having a lightweight aluminum 6061 bar is advantageous for reaching new heights with your scooter. The T-shaped bar is right on the mark if you are looking for smooth hand transfers for your bar spins. In addition, the SCS compression system gives you a very smooth spin experience with easy maintenance.
- Total Scooter Height: 885mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.67kgs (8.1lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 635mm (25")
- Bar Width: 533mm (21")
- Bar Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum with no backsweep
- Deck Length: 533mm (21")
- Deck Width: 140mm (5.5")
- Deck Material: Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum with 83 Degree angle and Box Cut Concave Shape
- Fork: SCS Compression 6.0" Threadless steertube with F5 Axle x 30mm Length x8mm diameter
- Clamp: SCS Tilt Clamp
- Headset: Tilt Integrated Headset
- Brake: Foot Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mm White PU / Chrome Core
- Grips: White Tilt Grips
- Griptape: Tilt Supergrip
|Colour||Black, Chrome, Red|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info