Triad Fugitive Complete Pro Stunt Scooter - Chameleon Pink Silver / Black
Only 2 left
Get More Info on Paypal
The Fugitive has distinct street features to suit the modern day street rider. The Fugitive consists of the classic T shaped bar for those full-whipping fools and a box end shape Medusa deck for the rider that loves a 5.0 grind. Incorporating the Oath Bermuda wheel which has a wider urethane for a wider turn circle. This deck is noticeably different due to its dimensions, going up in size for comfortability and easier grinds.
- Triad Diablo 5.1" x 21.5" (130mm x 545mm) Deck with Sealed Front and Rear Deck Inserts
- Triad Classic 'T' 4130 Cro-Mo Bars 22" x 24.5" (560mm x 620mm)
- Oath Shadow IHC 6061 T6 Aluminium Forged and CNC Fork
- 110mm x 26mm Oath Bermuda Wheels, Hollow Core, Tactile Urethane
- Triad Fend Off 2-in-1 Fender/Brake System
- 165mm Oath Bermuda Grips, Ultra Soft 25A TPE Cushioned Design, Includes Bar Ends
- Oath Cage IHC 2-Bolt 6061 Aluminium Clamp with M6 Bolts
- Sealed and Integrated Headset with Superior Chrome Outer Race Bearings
- Oath Fidelity Bearings, Cro-Mo Speed and Durabiklity Co-Op
- Triad Bar Alignment System
- Weight: 4.26kg
- Total Height: 790mm
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.