Addict Defender 3.0 Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Addict Defender 3.0 Pro Stunt Scooter is the perfect pro level street shredding setup, with super strength T Bars and a squared off deck. At a total height of 88cm it suits larger riders but the bars can be also cut down too.
The latest version of the Defender features a new deck extrusion & sizing to suit the most popular trends of riders, combined with boxed straight walls and closed rear end for extra deck stiffness and strength.
At only 4.1kgs out of the box, this is considering a low weight to size ratio for the quality and size of the scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 880mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 4.1kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 26 Inches / 660mm
- Bar Width: 22.8 Inches / 580mm
- Bar Material Used: Chromoly Steel 4130
- Bar Outer Diameter: Oversized (34.9mm)
- Deck Width: 5 Inches / 127mm
- Deck Length: 21.6 Inches / 550mm
- Deck Foot Space: 16.2 Inches / 408mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: HIC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: 110mm diameter / 24mm wide / 7 spoke
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: Eagle Supply 608 2RS
- Brake Type: Flexfender
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.