Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
AO Dante Hutchinson Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Burnt
AO have released the official signature AO Dante Hutchinson Stunt Scooter. Dante is a former world champion, and won multiple competitions in the UK and Europe, he's credentials as a rider are second to non. The new street complete has been built to his preferred maturing tastes for street riding.
The Dante Pro Scooter is strong and lightweight, combined with a super strong deck head tube, steel chrromoly bar and full core helium wheels. The Deck itself is perfect for street riders, with the front of the deck completely smooth and flat, perfect for those nose blunts. At the back fo the deck, the angular tail makes pegs unnescessary.
- Total Scooter Height: 880mm
- Suggested Ages: 13+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.79kgs (8.37bs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 635mm (25")
- Bar Width: 533mm (21")
- Bar Material: 4130 Chromoly Steel
- Deck Design: Square tail & Extruded deck
- Deck Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Deck Width: 117mm (4.6")
- Fork: Progressive Chromoly fork to fit 125 mm wheels
- Clamp: Double HIC Clamp
- Brake: Adjustable brake to fit 125mm wheels
- Wheel: 110 mm / 86A full core helium wheels
- Grips: Extra-long Raptor Slim grips (160 mm)
- Griptape: Root "Cut-Out R" Griptape
|Deck Length||520mm (20.47 Inches)|
|Deck Width||118mm (4.6 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||HIC Size (34.9mm)|
|Bar External Diameter||HIC|
|Compatible Wheel Size||100 / 110mm|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.