- Returns & Warranty
Ascent Dirt Scooter - Blue Fade
Price Reduction Due to Box and Cosmetic Damage
Fantastic Heavy duty dirt scooter from Ascent. Made from top quality parts and finished in a great two tone fade effect powder coating finish. These have been tested for the last 12 months and proved to be an extremely solid and fun scooter combined with excellent value for money.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 7-16+ Yrs and Suitable for Adults
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~33" / ~83.8cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 5.2kgs due to the dirt scooter tyres
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Deck size 23" x 4.75"
- Chromoly std size Bars 21" tall x 23" wide
- Nylon 2 piece heavy duty wheel hubs 100mm in diameter, fitted with high pressure 200x50mm tyres.
- Deck comes fitted with X coarse colour matched griptape
- Threaded forks and headset.
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||No|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.