Availability: Out Of Stock
The 2020 Blunt Prodigy S8 Complete Stunt Scooter in Oil Slick (similar to Neochrome) is the undisputed #1 freestyle scooter in the world.
The Blunt Envy Prodigy S8 Stunt Scooter is back for 2020 and meaner than ever. This impressive scooter in Oil Slick (Neochrome) features a kaleidoscopic colour scheme on the headtube and base, featuring yellows, greens, pinks, blues, reds, and practically every colour in between.
The Prodigy S8 Stunt Scooter is the lightest version the brand has ever built. The robust construction makes it an ideal companion for the park, allowing riders to pull off stunts they never thought possible. It is confidence-inspiring for people who want to take their skills to the next level.
The deck and headtube are made of welded 6061 aluminum, connected by a reinforced stem. The highly-coveter Reaper V2 bars provide precision control and exceptional rigidity. For the hands, riders get 160mm Soft TPR hand grips - ideal for all-day comfort and longevity. The wheels are 120mm Gap Core with rubberized tyres, complete with a rear nylon brake for exceptional precision and handling.
Designers have considered every aspect of this scooter, from the deck to the high-quality bearings. To save weight, Blunt Envy machined cut-outs from the metal components. However, intelligent design means that the scooter doesn't lose any strength - ideal for those looking to make a long term investment.
Blunt Envy targets the Prodigy S8 in Oil Slick at intermediate and advanced riders, but there's no reason why beginners can't pick up this scooter too. It is the ideal product for pushing skills to the limit - and beyond - while spending all day at the skate park.
- Total Scooter Height: 850mm
- Suggested Ages: 10-15+ Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.48kgs
- Prodigy Forged Head tube
- Attractive Oil Slick Neochrome paint job
- A new model for 2020 - the lightest version of the Prodigy S8 scooter from Blunt Envy
- Weight-saving cut-outs from the deck that do not compromise on strength
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° | width 120mm/4.72" | length 495mm/19.5" | Bolt on Nylon Brake system
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- High Density Alu Reaper Style bars 620mm/24.4" high x 520mm/20.5" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 Bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts- Oversized
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon boxed ends with Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.48kgs / 7.7 pounds
- Total Height: 880mm / 34.6”
- Total Length: 690mm / 27.2”
- Foot Space: 340mm / 13.4”
|Colour||Black, Blue, Neochrome|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info