Blunt Envy Prodigy S8 Street Stunt Scooter - Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
This Prodigy Series 8 now features a Street edition range with street specific components. This range is suited to the intermediate to advanced rider ready to progress their riding within the street scene.
- Total Scooter Height: 880mm
- Suggested Ages: 13-16+ Yrs
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.95kgs
- Prodigy Forged Head tube
- 6 Series Alu Prodigy deck | angle 82.5° | width 125mm/4.9" | length 510mm/20.25" | Nylon Bolt on brake system and Boxed Ends
- 6 Series Alu Forged Prodigy IHC fork- Compatible up to 125 x 30mm wheels.
- 4130 Cro-mo Thermal bars 650mm/25.6" high x 580mm/22.8" wide
- TPR hand grips 160mm long with nylon bar ends
- 2 bolt Prodigy Clamp- 6mm bolts
- Fully sealed integrated headset
- 120 mm x 24mm GAP wheels 86A PU- ABEC 9 bearings
- High quality grip tape
- Nylon front plate and rear inserts
- Weight 3.95kgs / 8.7 pounds
- Total Height: 900mm / 34.6”
- Total Length: 700mm / 27.6”
- Foot Space: 350mm / 13.4”
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.