Availability: Out Of Stock
This is the exclusive CV Signature Stunt Scooter which has been developed with Claudius Vertesi. It is a great choice for entry level riders & those developing their riding level due to how lightweight the scooter is.
Claudius first started riding scooters at age 13 and has been riding ever since then. His passion and love for the sport has enabled him to travel the world, meeting incredible people and creating awesome content sharing his adventures and fun riding scooters. His main goal is to get as many young children to ride scooters and most importantly enjoy themselves. For this purpose, he created the CV Signature complete scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 820mm
- Suggested Ages: 8-16+ Years
- Suitability: Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.3kgs (7.95lbs)
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Setup: Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 600mm (23.6")
- Bar Width: 550mm (21.65")
- Bar Material: 6061-T6 Alloy, oversized design (34.9mm),
- Deck Length: 515mm (20.3")
- Deck Width: 115mm (4.5")
- Deck Material: Extruded 6061-T6 Aluminium, Triple Concave, Integrated Head Tube with sealed bearings, headtube angle
- Fork: IHC CNC One-Piece Claudius Vertesi Custom Fork made of 6061-T6 Alumunium
- Clamp: 2-Bolt Clamp with CNC Detail and Logo Detail
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 120mm, 88A PU Split Forked 5-Spoke Wheel / 80mm 6061-T6 Al Core with Laser Etched Logo Detail
- Bearings: ABEC 7
- Grips: Sacrifice S-Grips with Logo Bar Ends
- Griptape:Digitally Printed Die Cut
- Total Weight: 3.3kgs / 7.27 lbs
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info