Dominator Sniper Pro Stunt Scooter - Black / Colour Chrome
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Dominator Sniper Scooter has been updated with a new look, and features some great quality parts for it's price. It's key features are a fully integrated deck and setup with an HIC Compression system. In particular the bars feature gussets which add strength for big tricks and landings. The scooter features a district integrated headset, meaning you whips and bar spins will run extra fast.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 7-16 Yrs
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): ~31" / ~78.7cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 3.9kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Weight: 3.9kg / 8.5lbs
- Deck: Military Grade 6061 T6 Aluminium - 520mm / 20.5in long by 115mm / 4.5in wide
- Bars: One Piece HTQ195 Steel Bar - 570mm / 23 high by 550mm / 22in wide
- Grips: Soft Rubber Compound by District
- Fork: HIC Threadedless Steel Fork
- Wheels: 110mm Aluminium 7 spoke Core Wheels. Manufactured by Chopsticks by Eagle Supply
- Clamp: Triple clamp with M6 steel bolts grade 8 steel
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.