Fuzion Z350 2021 Boxed Street Stunt Scooter - Black
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Fuzion Z350 2021 Boxed Street Stunt Scooter is build like a true street riders dream, with all the style and execution of a top level setup, but as street scooters go - still insanely light at 3.99kgs. This is Fuzions first truly street setup.....and we'd say they've done a pretty impressive job!
The entire scooter is masterfully crafted to allow for both styles of riding. The Z350 Boxed comes equipped with a 5″ x 20.5″ Entropy Deck that is made of premium 6061-T6 Aluminum with a unique base cutout to reduce weight and add a ton of style. The 26″ tall Chromoly Steel bars are perfect for helping you maintain your balance while locking into grinds. Rollin on 110mm x 24mm hollowcore wheels with our signature 86a grade PU and ABEC 9 bearings and an HIC Aluminum fork.
- Total Scooter Height: 880mm
- Suggested Ages: 10+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.99kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 26 nches / 660mm
- Bar Width: 23 Inches / 584mm
- Bar Material Used: Oversized Chromoly Steel
- Bar Outer Diameter: Oversized (34.9mm)
- Grips: Oversized 155m HEX Grips
- Deck Width: 5 Inches / 127mm
- Deck Length: 20.5 Inches / 521mm
- Deck Foot Space: 12 Inches / 305mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: HIC
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: Custom Hollowcore 110mm with 88a PU Hardness
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: Nylon
- Weight Maximum: 100kgs
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.