Fuzion Z350 2021 Complete Stunt Scooter - Black Gold
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Fuzion Z350 2021 Complete Stunt Scooter is an insanely light 3.25kgs! Which for it's size, quality and price is something special!
The Z350 is without a doubt, dollar for dollar, one of the very best high end premium completes in the world. Equipped with the legendary Entropy deck, Aluminum bars & fork, and 110mm hollowcore wheels… this comes with premium end custom parts!
The Fuzion Z350 2020 Complete Stunt Scooter returns as the ultimate top end pro scooter, Fuzion have re-engineered the neck and head-tube to withstand the beating given from some of the best riders in the world. Additionally, they've stacked the Z350 with a brand super lightweight aluminum forks and bars and 110mm hollowcore wheels, again to minimise weight.
- Total Scooter Height: 820mm
- Suggested Ages: 10+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.25kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 24 nches / 610mm
- Bar Width: 22 Inches / 558mm
- Bar Material Used: Aluminium
- Bar Outer Diameter: Standard (31.8mm)
- Grips: Oversized 155m HEX Grips
- Deck Width: 4.75 Inches / 120mm
- Deck Length: 19.5 Inches / 495mm
- Deck Foot Space: 12 Inches / 305mm
- Deck Material Used: Aluminium
- Clamp Size: Double
- Compression Setup Used: IHC (mini HIC)
- Headset Type: Integrated
- Wheel Size: Custom Hollowcore 110mm with 88a PU Hardness
- Wheel Core Material: Aluminium
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 9
- Brake Type: Nylon
- Weight Maximum: 100kgs
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.