Availability: Out Of Stock
The Grit Atom Blue 2021 Stunt Scooter features a totally unique ability to have 2 height bars, making it perfect as a beginner stunt scooter for a rider thats rapidly growing, and for years to come too.
The scooter size can switch between 72cm and 77cm in total height, allowing the rider to customise the height perfect to how they like to ride, without any need to cut down the scooter bars manually like a traditional stunt scooter.
The scooter itself is a pretty lightweight 3.3kg meaning younger riders can develop their skills and jump tricks without weight being an issue.
- Total Scooter Height: 720mm or 770mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-10 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Scooter comes 95% built and is ready to ride
- Bar Height: 19.7 Inches / 500mm & 21.7 Inches / 550mm
- Bar Width: 18.1 Inches / 460mm
- Bar Model Used: Hi Tensile Steel Rider Bar
- Deck Width: 4 Inches / 101mm
- Deck Length: 19 Inches / 483mm
- Clamp Size:Alloy Double Clamp 31.9mm
- Compression Setup Used: Threaded
- Headset Type: Threaded Headset
- Fork: Hi Tensile Threaded Fork
- Wheel Size:100mm 85A PU Nycore Wheels
- Wheel Core Material: PU (Polyurethan) Nycore
- Wheel Bearings: ABEC 7
- Brake Type: SST Spring-less Flex Fender
- Total Weight: 3.3kg
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info