Invert V2 TS1.5 Prism Stunt Scooter - Neochrome Oil Slick
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Invert V2 TS1.5 Prism Stunt Scooter - Neochrome Oil Slick is LIMITED EDITION and is EXCLUSIVE to Skates.co.uk.
Featuring improved deck, wheel and griptape graphics from the original model, this will stick out even more!
It is designed to stun passers by with it's eye catching graphics and neochrome finish. It features a tough construction makes it an ideal choice for kids and parents on the school run or practising tricks at the skatepark.
The scooter itself is a slightly smaller version than the TS2 scooter so suits ages 6-14 years old.
- Total Scooter Height: 800mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-14 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.4kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: 6061-T6, 110mm (4.33″) x 495mm (19.5″) Angled with Front & Rear Deck Inserts
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “Y” bar, 580mm (22.8″) H x 520mm (20.5″) W
- Headset: Slim stack
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 165mm Super-soft Black TPR 30A
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 Aluminium – 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible
- Core: Hollowcore 110mm
- Wheels: Hologram 110mm, 86A PU
- Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel
- Brake: Composite 2 Position
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.