JD Bug Junior Kids MS100 Matt Purple Original Street Foldable Scooter
Availablity: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The JD Bug Junior Kids MS100 Matt Purple Original Street Foldable Scooter is considered the safest, lightweight and most popular kids foldable scooter in the UK, with an extra safe folding mechanism. We will price match any retailer.
The JD Bug Junior Street MS100 is perfect for smaller kids, aged four and abovewho want to keep up with their siblings who are already scooting around on the JD Bug Original Street MS130B.
- Total Scooter Height: Extendable Bar Height from 630mm - 845mm
- Suggested Ages: 4-12 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees
- Total Scooter Weight: 2.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Foldable 2 Piece Extendable Height Scooter, perfect for recreational use and carrying
- Weight: 2300g
- Max/Min Height: 845mm/630mm
- Footplate: 440mm x 90mm
- Wheel: 120mm/100mm 88a Clear Wheel with Grey Hub
- Bearings: Chrome Abec 5
- Brake: Spring Loaded, Quick Stop Brake System
- Rider Weight: Maximum 50kg (110lbs)
- Colours: Silver, Matt Black, Sky Blue, Red Glow Pearl, Pastel Pink, Reflex Blue, and Purple Matt.
- Accessories: Adjustable T-Bar
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.