Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
North Tomahawk Print Stunt Scooter
The North Switchblade Stunt Scooter is for intermediate to advanced level riders. Featuring big 120mm wheels, a super strong and large T Bar, combined with the strongest compression setup SCS and boxed ends with removable inserts so that it can be used for both park and street riding.
- Total Scooter Height: 900mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.99kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Height: 630mm (24.8")
- Bar Width: 572mm (22.5")
- Bar Material: Aluminium 6061
- Deck Length: 520mm (20.5")
- Deck Width: 120mm (4.72")
- Fork: SCS Compression Threadless Fork
- Clamp: SCS 4 Bolt Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 115mm / 30mm and 88a Hardness
|Colour||Black, Chrome, Silver|
|Deck Width||119mm (4.7 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||HIC Size (34.9mm)|
|Bar External Diameter||HIC|
|Compatible Wheel Size||100 / 110mm|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.