Origin Dirt Stunt Scooter - White
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Origin Dirt Stunt Scooter - White is built for true off road riding, featuring 8 inch fitted wheels with Pneumatic Tyres for all terrains.
It's built to allow riders up to 120kg, so it can handle bigger riders and is built for strength. Featuring Aircraft Grade Aluminium - 6061 Construction to enhance this further.
Key Product Information:
- Suggested Ages: 8+ Yrs and Suitable for Adults
- Full Scooter Height (top to bottom): 95cm
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight (estimated): 6kgs due to the dirt scooter tyres
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Max. Rider weight: 120kg
- Wheels: High pressure 200 x 50mm tyres with ABEC 5 Bearings and Nylon Core
- Headset: Threaded Headset
- Construction: Aircraft Grade Aluminium - 6061
- Clamp: Super Strength 4 Bolt Clamp
- Fork: Threaded Super Strength forks
- Headset: Triple Stack Threaded Headset
- Brake: Flex Fender
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.