Get More Info on Paypal
- Returns & Warranty
Panda IHC AL-Pro Stunt Scooter - Black Blue Chrome
The Panda IHC AL Pro Stunt Scooter brings together some of the best features seen in intermediate and advanced level stunt scooters for riders wanting to be able to maximise the performance of their scooter.
The scooter is big, but is only a small 3.3kgs in weight. Each part has been selected to combine the best of strength and weight for the best possible performance stunt scooter.
- Total Scooter Height: 860mm
- Suggested Ages: 12+ Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.3kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off!
Specification, Compatibility & Technical Details:
- Bar Material: Chromoly steel with reinforcing gussets for maximum strength
- Bar Height: 620mm (24.4")
- Bar Width: 550mm (21.65")
- Deck Material: Lightweight 6061-T6 Allow
- Deck Length: 500mm (19.7")
- Deck Width: 114mm (4.5")
- Fork: IHC Compression Fork from 6061-T6 Alloy
- Clamp: Double IHC Clamp
- Headset: Integrated Headset
- Brake: 2 Bolt Flex Fender
- Wheel: 110mm / 24mmBlack PU / Black Core with ABEC 9 Bearings
- Grips: Flangeless Black Grips
|Deck Width||114mm (4.5 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Material||4130 CroMo, 6061 T6 Aluminium|
|Bar Internal Diameter||HIC Size (34.9mm)|
|Bar External Diameter||HIC|
|Compatible Wheel Size||100 / 110mm|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.95||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.