Pro-Tec Junior Street Gear Triple Pad Set - Checker
Get More Info on Paypal
Pro-Tec undoubtedly set the standard within the skating industry when they released the Street Series Pad's back in the day, today they continue to build upon that legacy with the new Junior Pad Set.
The legendary street pad has been reborn for the juniors!
- Locked in EVA foam (ethylene-vinyl acetate), a combination of thick and thin padding with an ergonomic design that “locks in” your knees for optimal fit and maximum protection.
- Ballistic Nylon, ultra-tough ballistic nylon that resists tears and protects your knees from skids and scrapes.
- Hard Cap, a curved cap that allows better fit and protection.
- Perforated Neoprene, allows for better ventilation keeping you cool and dry.
- 1 Pair of Youth Street Knee Pads & 1 Pair of Youth Street Elbow Pads.
- 2-Ply Anatomical Eva.
- Lycra ® Stretch Interior.
- Single-Layer Back Closure.
- Stretch Nylon Upper Strap & Lower Straps.
- 1 pair of youth wrist guards.
- Materials: Terylene 38%, Polypropylene 20%, Nylon 18%, Polyurethane 20%, EVA 4%
- Certification: CE EN 14120.
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£3.95||£3.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.