SLAMM Strobe V3 Stunt Scooter - Laser
Availability: Out Of Stock
Get More Info on Paypal
The Slamm Strobe Stunt Scooter is the magical delight of Slamms scooter range. This model is perfect for riders of all abilities and is jam packed full of beautiful and highly technical parts. The performance of this scooter is mega and at it's price point, it's a must have scooter for all riders!
- Deck: W 4.8″ x L 20.5″ / W 12.20cm x L 52cm
T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
Full deck hydro-wrapped graphic
- Neck: Slamm exclusive extruded Rail connector
- Bar: W 23” x H 24.5” / W 58.5cm x H 62.25cm
Chromoly Steel Riser T-Bar
- Clamp: Anodised double bolt Vice clamp
- Headset: NECO integrated sealed threadless / Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- Fork: Threadless Aluminium forged head
- Grips: 165mm Team grips with impact resistant bar ends
- Wheels: 110mm 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- Bearings: ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- Brake: 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Recommended Age: 8+ Years
- Maximum Rider Weight: 100kg
- Overall Dimensions:
Height: 34” / 86.5cm
Length: 28” / 71cm
Width: 23.6” / 60cm
Ride Height: 31.7” / 80.5cm
- Scooter Weight: 3.90kg
|Bar Material||Chromoly Steel|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Amazon Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Amazon Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.