- Returns & Warranty
SLAMM Assault IV Stunt Scooter - Red
Slamm Scooters’ Assault IV combines vivid anodised colours and outstanding laser-cut graphics. This scooter is skatepark ready with Slamm’s redesigned boxed channel deck measuring in at 4.8” x 20.5” and fitted with their exclusive extruded Rail neck connector and front deck block insert as standard. Also featuring Slamm’s renowned 110mm V-Ten II Alloy core wheels fitted with ABEC-9 Chrome bearings for a super smooth, solid ride. The laser-cut graphics really set this model in a league of its own, creating a crisp, precise and neat graphic that really adds an exceptional finish to this high-quality scooter.
- W 4.8″ x L 20.5″ / W 12.20cm x L 52cm
- T6 heat treated Aluminium boxed channel deck
- High-quality anodised finish
- Integrated headtube with CNC cutout
- Slamm exclusive extruded Coffin connector
- W 21” x H 23” / W 53.25cm x H 58.5cm
- Reinforced Steel dipped Y-Bar
- Anodised triple bolt clamp
- NECO press fit, semi-sealed bearings
- Threadless Internal Hidden Compression (IHC) system
- One-piece threadless extruded Aluminium fork
- 135mm Pro grips with impact resistant bar ends
- 110mm V-Ten II 88A Alloy core PU cast wheels
- ABEC-9 Chrome bearings
- 110mm Convex Carbon steel composite flex brake
- Height: 32.9” / 83.5cm
- Length: 28” / 71cm
- Width: 20.7” / 52.5cm
- Ride Height: 29.9” / 76cm
- Ride Height is between the top of the deck and the top of the bar grips
|Deck Length||520mm (20.47 Inches)|
|Deck Width||122mm (4.8 Inches)|
|For Who||Boys, Girls, Men's, Women's|
|Bar Internal Diameter||No|
|Bar External Diameter||Standard|
|Bar Height||585mm (23 Inches)|
|Bar Width||532.5mm (21 Inches)|
|Compatible Wheel Size||No|
|Compatibility with Decks||No|
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|myHermes 2-3 day||£2.45||FREE|
|myHermes Next Day||£3.95||£3.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for next day delivery.
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
*Order by 4pm Monday - Friday for same day dispatch
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
Returns & Warranty
Easy Returns & Exchanges
Buy Now & be able to return after Christmas all the way up to 15th January with our extended returns policy.
Returns and exchanges should be easy, quick and no hassle. With every order (£30+), we provide a prepaid Collect Plus returns label & returns/exchanges form so you can drop your item back off at the local shop if needed. For more information see here.
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery. If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.