Invert TS2 V3 Prism Complete Stunt Scooter - Neochrome Oil Slick
Availability: Out Of Stock
The Invert V3 T2 Prism Stunt Scooter - Neochrome Oil Slick is LIMITED EDITION and is EXCLUSIVE to Skates.co.uk.
This V3 TS2 features an improved headtube and durable steel forks. The overall scooter has a timelss degin in the striking Neochrome colour to ensure that you stand out at the skatepark.
Invert have doubled up on style with some incredible graphics on the griptape that are unique to the prism scooter!
- Total Scooter Height: 800mm
- Suggested Ages: 6-14 Years
- Bars Spins 360 Degrees for Tricks
- Total Scooter Weight: 3.76kgs
- Scooter Type: Fixed 1 piece Stunt Scooter that's not foldable, with fixed handlebar size (can but cut down after purchase)
- Scooter come pre-dialled, 95% built, all that's needed to do is put the bars on, tighten then clamp then you're off
- Deck: 6061-T6, 110mm (4.33″) x 495mm (19.5″) Angled with Front & Rear Deck Inserts
- Neck tube: Invert Octagon
- Bars: Hi Ten steel “Y” bar, 580mm (22.8″) H x 520mm (20.5″) W
- Headset: Slim stack
- Compression: IHC
- Grips: 165mm Super-soft Black TPR 30A
- Clamp: 2 bolt 6061 Aluminium – 5mm bolts
- Fork: Reinforced steel with cut outs, 120mm wheel compatible
- Wheels: Hologram 110mm, 86A PU
- Bearings: Abec 7 chrome steel
- Brake: Composite 2 Position
|Delivery Option||Under £40||Over £40|
|Courier Shipping 3-5 day||£2.95||FREE|
|Courier Shipping 1-2 Day||£4.95||£4.95|
Rest of UK
|UK Off Shore Islands||2-3||£5.95|
International Delivery Information
We offer worldwide delivery. This takes 3 to 5 days for most of Europe and is often free with orders over €80.
For information regarding international delivery please click here.
International Delivery Rate Table
We warranty all orders for genuine manufacturing defects up to 30 days from delivery (not damage caused through use). If any issues arise after this time, warranty cover will be passed over to the brands & suppliers we work with. Full details on the warranty period/conditions etc.
Please note, any scooter or other products sold that used in an extreme manner or at a skate park, have limited warranty cover due to the nature of use they are put through. To raise a warranty claim just contact us, with your order number, details of the fault and a photograph/video of the issue to provide sufficient evidence.
Easy 30 Day Returns
We provide a simply returns form with all orders, if you’re not happy after receiving the item within the first 30 days, you’re able to return it for a refund. This does not cover product warranty periods. More info